1. I LOVE to eat. Most of you already know this about me but I just really really really enjoy eating more than the average person. I love a good meal, I have to eat what I am craving at the moment, and sweets especially chocolate sweets are a must usually on a daily basis. All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for my speedy metabolism and great genes. Side Note: stay far far away from me if I am hungry. I turn into a raging beast.
2. I would be content to live in a bikini year round. This means the sun would be shining very bright, the weather would be warm with clear blue skies, Tim would be out in the water and we would be living life on the beach. The sun makes me very happy and cheerful. What could be better?
3. There is only one thing in this world that I hate... ANTS. I can barely even think about them! When I was 3 years old I got ants in my pants. I am still traumatized to this very day. Any other bugs or spiders do not even phase me, it is just the ants.
4. I am a busy body, I always have to be doing something, I can never just sit down and relax and not worry about something. I am constantly thinking about something I just can not seem to get my little head to calm down and chill. Basically I just have a ton of energy.
5. I am a bit anal about being organized (well, anal about a lot of things!). Tim has given me a new name... Annie Anal. I organize everything in our home (okay we dont have a home at the moment so our room)from shoes, clothing, dvds, jewelery etc. I just have to be able to see everything, if it is neatly arranged then I can see it. For example; I hang all of my 150+ necklaces on the wall by color, bracelets are displayed in cigar boxes, hats are hung individually this just makes it so much easier to pick out an outfit or just be able to find things.
6. I enjoy seeing new places, meeting new people, and experiencing other cultures. Basically I like to travel, especially with Timmy. I have not yet been to every continent but someday I will have set foot on each of them with my hubby. My favorite places to visit are the ones that are warm and sunny, on the ocean, have yummy food and good treasure- jewelry and cool clothing.