2.17.2008

Go Cougars!





Friday was a long day... but it is sure was fun. I woke early for an interview in Huntington, met up with Linda for a couple hours, then headed over to see Julie. Jules was in town for a few days visiting so I met up with her for a bit at the Spectrum and again at the Volleyball game. I just love her so much and miss their adorable little family now that we are gone from Utah. Julie has been a very dear friend for many years, both Tim and I admire her for different reasons. She has always been a great strength, example and friend to each of us. Every time I see her with Russell and Sadie my heart is just so overwhelmed with happiness for her wonderful life. We are eagerly awaiting Russell's graduation so we can spend time with them in Laguna for a bit.
The game was INTENSE yet so fun! I must say Tim and I are not BYU fans except when it comes to volleyball... We fully support Russell and the team. We were cheering, yelling at the ref, and just having a good time. Sadie was just as into the game as we were, she would get all excited as the crowd would cheer and she even clapped her hands when BYU was winning! BYU beat UCI in the 5th game! After the game we dinned at In N Out with Joe and Britt. I surprisingly missed Utah for about 2 minutes while reminiscing about attending the Volleyball games at BYU.

2 comments:

  1. We were bummed we missed out. We LOVE BYU v-ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH FUN!! I was so glad you guys could come & Joe & Britt too. I am missing you too!! You are so sweet, I can say all the same wonderful things about the 2 of you! We just love you guys to death!!

    ReplyDelete