2.17.2008

Beautiful Day at the Bay

Now that we have lived away from California we have a greater appreciation for the Beauty of the Ocean. Have you ever taken the time to look around at nature and all that God has created? It truly is AMAZING. The weather has been gorgeous all weekend with deep clear blue skies and views of Catalina Island. This afternoon the Hansen gang came over to enjoy the Bay with us. We all thought it would be a good idea to relax and enjoy the ocean. We chilled on the rocks, climbed through the arches since it was low tide, and walked along the beach all while shooting many photos. Naomi was really loving the crunchy texture of the sand in her teeth, toes and hands. If you would like to join us on Sunday afternoons at the Bay please call us! We always enjoy spending time with all our friends so come on over!


the girls Chrissy, Naomi, and Nic talking on the rocks


Small kissing Tall


One Arch


The Hansen's


3 comments:

  1. We should do this more often, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! Have we totally been replaced? We are always down to hang out with you guys. Joe just said "I guess I need an XBOX to hang with these guys, I knew I should have bought one". HAHA I can't wait till it gets warmer so we can go watch the boys surf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures make me so jealous. I am in desperate need of a trip home!

    ReplyDelete