6.22.2008

Scottsdale Arizona

I had a few meetings to attend in Scottsdale. While there I was able to meet up with Jeremy and Camille. It turns out they lived on the golf course of the resort I stayed at. Camille and I enjoyed laying out at the pool a couple times. The more I get to know her I just adore her! She is a great match for Jeremy and we really miss them. We hope they can move here someday! Jeremy is a good friend and example to Tim. We are so happy for the two of them!
Arizona was a bit warm... 108 degrees,but I did not mind the warm weather. I loved wearing dresses at night. The trip was mostly business but a couple nights I got to enjoy the shopping and dining next to the hotel. It was fun to get away.


The Bones

Interesting flower displays

Dawn, Nic, Bee

The view

No comments:

Post a Comment