6.22.2008

First day of SUMMER!

LOVE this place.

It is officially summer! I absolutely love this season, the blue skies, clear water, hot summer nights, bbq's, fireworks, beach days. What could be better?
We kicked off the first day of summer at the bay with many friends. The weather was amazing, it must have been 94 degrees on the sand, the water was clear and blue, lots of seashells, and hot sunny skies. The water was warm, I found myself enjoying playing around in the whitewash and walking down the beach. Brian and Tim enjoyed surfing the big waves, while Russ, Gregg, Peter, Ben and Steve enjoyed swimming, body surfing, and boogie boarding. The girls, Jules, Sadie, Cara, Jaymie, Nic and Lauren enjoyed chit chatting and reading gossip mags. I am looking forward to spending every Saturday and the beach with good friends!


waxing the new board

the boys

surfing girl

playing in the sand

the Boyer's

11 comments:

  1. Glad you are back into the blogging world. Love the updates! Looks like we missed out on a fun day at the beach. Hopefully my stitches will come out Friday so next week we can join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend, Great pics - could you not have cropped at least one of those pictures though? I mean really thats a nice tummy pooch I have going! Great start to the summer though, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICOLE!! This is so crazy! I have tried to find you and Katrina forever! I have looked on myspace and facebook. Finally! Im so glad you ran into my dad. Looks like you guys are doing great! I want to talk to you! You need to give me your # so we can catch up. My email address is davidandkatieclem@gmail.com. Send me your info!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I love your appreciation for floral arrangements.

    We've gone private on our blog...you can email me at shelbysemail@yahoo.com if you want an invite.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i really can't complain living in hawaii and all, but your blog makes me miss laguna!!!!!
    happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will see you there every saturday!! We will be the ones with the crazy kids just to the left of the stairs... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun summer beach days! Yeahhh!

    Glad you guys are starting the summer off right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole you are married!! Congrats he looks like a great guy!! Hope you don't mind, I found your blog off Lindsay Fergusons?! Just wanted to say HI! Looks like you are doing great and have a great job! I am totally missing those California summers.=(

    How is everyone doing there in Cali?? Do you ever still talk to Heather Warren? What about Timmy, Ben and Clay what are those crazies up too these days?? I am so glad I found your blog, crazy how small the world is huh??
    Well hop everything is going well for you. You still are as adorable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer is the best. Are you in Laguna or Newport? ...oh how I want to live by the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer I missed you this summer. Mia and I stayed with Chels and Kirk for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so beautiful over there! I love the beach pics...we're so jealous! :) We miss you guys. I will call you soon to chat,k? :)

    - Sandra

    ReplyDelete