6.22.2008

A few new items

We are really enjoying our new BBQ and our new home.  I absolutely love having friends and family over for BBQ's and treats.   Timmy is a stellar chef on the BBQ, I love the fish he makes!  Every week and weekend since we have had the BBQ we have had people over and I am LOVING it!  

Checking it out


Our first BBQ meal on our new patio furniture

Decorating our new abode has been a lot of fun. Tim understands that I enjoy doing this so he lets me pick out all the colors and all the cute furniture. Thank goodness the newly painted walls look great and he likes the fun colors.  I would love to decorate homes and shop of unique furniture. I have not taken photos of all of our new purchases but here are a couple...


kitchen rug

First house warming gift! Thanks Hansen's. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment