12.02.2007

Eel, Tuna, Funky Charly, Shrimp, Edamame...

Sushi! Last night we enjoyed one of our last nights out with Jo, Ambs, and Kent. I was thrilled a year ago when I found out Ambs was moving to SLC and us three girls would all be united again! Just like high school but now Ambs has a baby, I am married and Jo is getting her PHD. Honestly it feels like only a couple years ago when we wondering the aisled at Target on a boring Wednesday night or driving around Orange County to check out hotties or hanging out laughing all night over silly stuff... WOW how the time flies! Jo and Ambs have made my time in Utah feel that much more like home. I am going to miss seeing them both on a weekly basis. It is funny how life takes you to unexpected places on random journeys - oh I love being with people who make my life happy and fun. Girls I love you both and will miss you so so so much. I hope you come home to Orange County often. 

Nemo and friends in aquarium behind us... hope we didn't eat them for dinner!

Can you tell we have been in Utah for awhile??? We are so pale and crusty!


3 comments:

  1. i was just in utah this last weekend and i couldn't believe how much snow fell in a 24 hour period. it is beautiful until you have to drive through it and then you feel like it's trying to kill you. i love snow but i am glad i live in southern california.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT pale and crusty! You are sooo cute! You and Tim are an awesome pair and we cannot wait to see you guys soon! So, if the boys plan a surfing trip does that mean we get to go on a shopping trip????

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nicole
    I love you! say hi to jo and amber for me. FLASHBACK! where are you guys living? we are in the lovely city of grand junction colorado! woohoo. hey it was fun to see you this summer. Sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. the little on is not fun when he's cranky. send me your address so i can send a christmas card. (if I ever get around to it). marshacmc@gmail.com

    by love marsha proffit leguizamon

    ReplyDelete