7.23.2007

Sisterly LOVE




My life is great! Everyday is just fun, fun, fun and more fun. One of the best things about being home is spending time with my sister. We spent the day together shopping for Timmy, eating a yummy lunch of pizza n salad at Selma's, laying out and cooling off with golden spoon. I always seem to meet interesting people when laying out and today was no different. After hearing a very touching but depressing story while laying out, I was once again reminded of how absolutly wonderful my life is.
Katri got pooped on by a crow today! That's what we get for laying out at the pool. This never happens when we go to the beach. According to Mellisa being pooped on is good luck! I love you Katri.

5 comments:

  1. niccole!!! hi- this is ashley (billings). so i was just playing around and came upon your friend brittany and joe's blogs, who i randomly know, and saw a picture of you then found your blog!

    i was in ca a few weeks ago and talked to your mom (who is one of my favorite people in that ward, by far) and she said that you are home for the summer and that timmy is gone?!? is he back now? that would be hard!

    anwyays, you and katrina are so cute. glad i found your blog and will come back and visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ashley!!! so glad you found our blog! I wish i could have seen you, I attend the laguna ward. Timmy is back, yahhh! We are having a great time being here for the summer. When will you be visiting again, christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I couldn't meet you for Spoons- I had to go pick my car up before the place closed. Let's meet up at the pool next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maryam we are availablen next week just let us know when. cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niccole Meyer! Oh my goodness, how fun is this to meet up again. I love it! I have to add you to my blog asap. Could you get any cuter?

    Tell Katrina Hi! too. Where are you living now? Can we please meet up for some pool time if I drive up there? I'm in San Diego...

    So fun!

    ReplyDelete