7.25.2007

Another fun filled day!



Not too many people read our blog and for those of you who do I bet you are tired of seeing photos of what we do everyday... I hope you guys are not getting too bored.
I feel so fortunate that Tim works up the hill from our house, so we often get together for lunch. I love seeing him all thru - out the day! I miss him when we are apart all day long. We enjoyed lunch at the new El Ranchito in Laguna with Tim's dad. For those of you who enjoy eating as much as I do I recommend this joint... the chips n salsa is delicious and the baja bowl and tostado's are yummy! The outside patio is really quant and cozy.
We ended the day with a family BBQ at my parents. It was a big feast with a ton of yummy food. Tim did an excellent job in the grill and as alaways my mom served up a lot of sides and desert which everyone enjoyed. Ben and Cara joined us, they are just like family!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try that place. Joe and I found the best Gillato place in Laguna. It was amazing! We will see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete