7.22.2007

Izzy's Christening






Neil and Lisa's daughter was Baptized today. We enjoyed being there with my friends from high school and their spouses and children. Today not all the girls were able to make it (sad, it seems that the older we get the harder it is to find time for us to be in the same place at the same time). I feel so fortunate to be home for the summer, we have missed out on so many events while being in Utah. So today was a special day for me to be able to witness a stepping stone in Izzy's life while being the company of some of my greatest friends. I love them each so much and it is a special treat to watch Lisa, Kate and Chrissy with their sweet children. I sure am going to miss all the girls when I leave very soon. Moving back to the OC will be the happiest day of 2008 for me. Lisa's family put on a lovely Italian party and we had a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. What a small world! What is her last name? Does she have a blog? Love your sunglasses (we match!) I will add your blog as well. I will definitely see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is too die for Nic... where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sum, I got it at a random sample sale the other day. I wish the photos showed my shoes, they are what make the outfit so adorable!
    chrissy, it is Joanna thomas, her brother is matt thomas... do you remember them?

    ReplyDelete