7.22.2007

Friends





I feel so fortunate to have such great friends. Each week I get to spend time with my friends (and sis) doing different activities and going on different outings. The other day I met up with Summer and Maryam for some good eats and treats then we headed over to Talega where my sister joined us and we toured some model homes. I had a lot of fun with the girls and their children. And I am always amazed at how well behaved all my friends children are!
We were surprised by a very fast visit with Kirk and Chelsea! We do not get to see them enough and everytime we do we all wish we lived in the same county. Selma's was delicious! I recomend the WARM BROWNIE TOPPED WITH ICE CREAM it was the perfecting ending to a fulfilling dinner. And the prices were amazing! Selma's is located on del mar in sc. We look forward to the day we can travel with Kirk and Chelsea.

3 comments:

  1. Nic~ I am LOVING that you think my kids behave well. But wait- maybe you are just talking about Leyla! Ha, ha! :) I also have the other size dress and need to get it to you. When can we meet up? You and Tim should come over for games or a movie one night this week. Let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I told you that you look so tall in the first picture. I cant wait to see you guys on Friday! Lets get together before that too. I will call you some time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sum we would love to come over!! when are you guys available? we are available monday night and thursday night. and of course i am available during the day. what you doing tomorow during the day?

    ReplyDelete