7.25.2007

Miss Fashion...


Today I had the pleasure of spending time with a dear friend, Linda. Linda and I met eons ago at Saddleback while taking Fashion courses. We became friends thru working on window displays together. It is because of Linda that I had so many fun jobs in the surf industry! She took me under her wing and coached me all along the way, I learned a tremendous amount from her and I have always been gratefull for her friendship. Linda always brings happiness to my life, she has the amazing ability to talk to anyone and everyone, and she is soooo much fun! She has a great sense of style and always has the cutest outfits from head to toe! One of our favorite past times is shopping together before every tradeshow. We would go to South Coast and pick out outfits for each other, we had no choice, we of course had to look super cute at ASR!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cutie pie...looking darling as always! Are you guys back down here? Fun to see and hear the updates of small and TALL! Give me your email and I'll give you the info on my condo - that'd be pretty sweet if someone was interested. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete