6.17.2007

We LOVE you Dad!




Father's Day Weekend has been so much fun this year! Festivities all weekend long... I had the opportunity to spend an evening with not only my parents but my aunt, uncle and cousins. We had a delicous meal at Houstons the fish was wonderful and although I am not a big artichoke dip fan the dip was very yummy. We all cleared our plates as well as downed the two free apitizers they delivered to our table (the wait was riduculous!) The restaurant has great food I recomend it as well as their sister restaurant Bandera (the corn bread is so so so yummy, try it out). Well, basically I just love love love food and can not get enough of it! As Katie says I have an eating disorder where I eat EVERYTHING! Thanks mom and dad for the great genes. It was unfortunate that Tim was not around to spend time with my fam, we just love being with them. My dad has given us so much advice about life, love and children. We are both anxious to get back to OC to be close to our families once again. As we were leaving the restaurant my dad pointed out this remodeled car, he actually used to have a car very similar to this... so I had to get a photo. My father is a car enthuist and my adorable hubby is following in his footsteps. I sure do love the men in my life. Happy Father's Day dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment