6.17.2007

La casa de Johnson






Today I spent the day with my in-laws. We had so much in Mexico! Our destination was Puerto Nuevo, for any of you lobster fans I bet you have been there. We enjoyed a great meal of fresh tortillas larger than ever with beans, rice and LOBSTER we just could not get enough of this yummy food and of course we downed way too many bowls of chips n salsa. This time around we were able to experience a new appitizer (compliments of the restaurant) smoked fish us girls were not too into it but Ed enjoyed it alot. The waiters at the restaurant had fun time playing jokes on us, they even brought out a mouse! We checked out some resort condos on the ocean, of course the views were amazing and we spotted dolphins. The shopping was awesome too! The entire time I kept day dreaming of Timmy, everything south of the border reminded me of him in some way, I miss him tremendously. I must say the most interesting event during the trip was an american at the border standing at our car for 5 minutes describing to us (thru closed windows) that his brother was in an accident and is now in jail in Mexico and he needs our money... dont worry we did not give any free handouts. It was sad to see the lifestyle of so many people across the border, I am once again so thankful to live in America - the land of opportunity. God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment