6.17.2007

Babes at the Beach





Another great couple of days at the beach. Since returning for the summer it has been my little tradition to spend every Friday and Saturday at Three Arch with the girls. On Fridays usually it is just Kisa and I and occasionally we are privelaged to be accompanied by some of our other girlfriends. Today Kel joined us from HB (she is still as skinny as ever but would not allow us to take photos). Of course we had a great time talking about Kisa's single - kinda dating life and Kel's wedding plans (her wedding is less than one month away!!) On Saturdays Nic comes down from CDM and we laugh over all the funny stories from her friday nights out on the town! Kelly finally made it down to hang out on Saturday, she usually is still in bed when Nic and I are hanging out. When I'm with the girls it seems we never have a dull moment and we always have something to talk about. I am having such a wonderful time being in the same county as all my girlfriends. I have missed them all tremendoulsy while being away. I really do love all my great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Niccole! I love the colors you chose!!! Are you going to be working down here? Were you at Three Arch yesterday? Haven went down with my parents. I stayed home with the baby and got some stuff done. I wish I would have known you were down there. I would have come. I think we will go this coming saturday. The weather has been so nice! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete