11.30.2008

too long...

Since I have spent quality time with these girls. Life gets so busy, especially when you have children (as I have learned from all my many friends with kiddos) so it seems that I hardly see these fun girls anymore. We enjoyed a fun date night at the Spectrum with these fun couples eating CPK, walking around, laughing, and chatting it up. The time was too short, but I was so happy to finally see Jules. No matter what I do with her, we always have fun together. So grateful for my wonderful friends, the encouragement they always provide, their laughter, and example.

miranda.jules.nic.chrissy

i thought this photo was too cute. these boys are like long lost brothers. love my cute husband and his dear friend luke. tim is so happy to have luke as a friend. 

2 comments: