11.30.2008

THANKSGIVING

Loving being home for the holidays this year. Last year we spent Thanksgiving in Idaho since we were living away, so this year I was extremely excited to spend the day with my family. For the first time Katri and I each helped prepare the big feast. I made the spinach dip and stuffing... from scratch and it was AMAZING! Katri made homemade gravy which was delicious and bursting with flavor. The entire day was spent at my parents with family and friends. I am so THANKFUL for my Patient hubby and my PARENTS.

The Table

We were beyond SURPRISED when she showed up on time!
intensely searching the newspaper ads for flatscreens, vacuums, blue rays, navigation system
hmmm... whose is waking up at the crack of dawn for the good deals?

Meyer girls cooking it up in the kitchen
SHOCKING THAT IT TURNED OUT SO YUMMY!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY

1 comment: