4.06.2008

Recent obsession...

tart n sweet

Michelle hoping for goodluck

Tim and Gregg loved the potstickers!

yummy asian chips

Love that Hello Kitty is everywhere!

Chinese culture and Yogurtland.  Michelle and Greg  introduced us to the best yogurt I have ever had. The surrounding Asian stores and Restaurants make the trip even more enjoyable.We hit up Yogurtland and the restaurants twice these past few days with Michelle and Greg, Chrissy and Luke, and Jules. Tim is now a fan of bobba drinks and timbulyan.  Some spots worth checking out ... Kitty House which is filled with random hello kitty trinkets reminding me of elementary school and my obsession with hello kitty and friends. 
Ranch 99 Market has many authentic Asian food items, some of which are tasty! I am loving the hello panda cookies and Tim enjoys the fruity candies.  I found some great soap as well that smells delightful and is packaged so cute. 
I am excited to say Yogurtland is coming to laguna hills, mission viejo, and santa margarita. But I think we will be visiting the Irvine store most often for the entertainment found around the shopping centers.

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Irvine Asian markets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the place I was talking about! It has the restaurant in the center that has the fish tank wall & you pick the one you want to eat & they fish it out... it's a bit to up close & personal for me... but Yogartland is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live near that Ranch 99 Market in Irvine....but I couldn't handle going in there too often because of the SMELL!!! I love the taste of fish...but can't stand it's smell when it's raw. Never tried Yogurtland.

    I am afraid we are going to have a Hello Kitty obssession revisited with Lauren...she's starting to notice it everywhere, especially when we pass by the Sanrio store in the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics! I sure love the asian frozen yogurt. And the hello kitty candy. Thanks for hangin out, you guys are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go! We're back in town and wanna see you guys this week! Maybe a combined Asian outing for me and Joe's bday? can't get enough of yummy yogurt! I'm calling you later to hear about your job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite.... tart with fruity pebbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. at costco out here they have this amazingly delicious hello kitty lychee drink. you should check yours out to see if they have it, but it might just be a hawaii/japan thing. they made the drink so that the little girls would drink it and get their vitamin C. so funny.

    i can't wait to visit a yogurtland...

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is this? we totaly want to go. whats greg up to these days?

    ReplyDelete