4.02.2008

NKOTB


All of you who are pushing 30 like me know what this stands for. . . NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Apparently they are making a come back. I sure hope they tour in LA so I can go sing along to all those great hits and maybe even wear an old tee with their faces on it. I'm pretty sure I still know all the songs and have some of their old beach towels at my parents house. Katri and I were obsessed with these guys. Jon was my favorite, who was your crush? Do they look as good as you would have expected? 

6 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! I am so there with my side pony tail singing Hangin Tough or You Got the Right Stuff... Baby! Pretty sure I could easily remember all those wonderful lyrics in a flash! I am pretty sure Jordan was my fav, he's looking pretty beat in this shot though... I think he had a rat tail if I remember correctly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get tickets... let me know... I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! I loved them and went to their concert back in the days! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I was a Jordan girl back in the day but I was not impressed with his appearance on the Surreal Life a few years ago so I'm switching to Joe. Can I do that?
    xoxo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I got in touch with Amanda! So funny that both our girls are named Mia. About NKOTB, yeah I was obsessed with them back in the day! I loved Jordan, but now Joey is lookin pretty hot! It would be such a blast from the past to see them again and hear their songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally saw this on the Today Show & have to say there was a trickle of excitement that rolled down my back! So funny, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete