3.12.2008

Just a bit . . .

About what we have been up to recently. The weather has been warmer, warm enough to head down to the bay or to the Talega pool so on our days off we have enjoyed the wonderful warm weather, clear blue skies, good waves and fun company. Tim got a new ride, I guess I should say two new rides - a man car and a doyle for the bay. He has sure been enjoying both of them a ton! I planned girls night with some high school friends we went out in San Clemente and as always had fun eating and laughing! The time is going too fast before we know it summer will be over!




Tim headed down to Mexico with his dad

Girls night El Ranchito

Tim has been out here everyday surfing

Tim's new ride
Milk n Honey photo shoot
Playing with seaweed
Enjoying the sunset at the bay

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the warm weather, huh?! So are you back from your trip? Girls' night is always so fun! In fact, I'm so excited for our lunch date tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tim's new ride! I was thinking about getting one a while back!

    Fun picts keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about summer... it isn't even really here yet & I'm already missing it when it leaves again!

    ReplyDelete