3.14.2008

Good bye black beauty

After many years of having this car in our family my dad finally sold it. This is was my second car and it sure did treat me well. I have a lot of fun memories with this baby and she has gone through so much! I will most remember this car for the uniqueness of its major accident - getting hit/slashed open by a steam roller. She was sad, I was sad, dad was sad. Thankfully my dad knows machines and cars inside and out, he was able to fix her up and get her back into great shape. Drake(the family dog) will miss his car (my parents have been chauffeuring him around in this automobile since they adopted him). Sad day but happy day for my dads client who is now the proud owner of black beauty.


2 comments:

  1. That car doesn't look like you've had it for years! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen your dad since elementary school. How are your parents? Tell your mom hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always sad to get rid of a good car you've had for years!

    Now you are part of the Audi club though! Oh yeah!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete