8.05.2007

We ate CAKE...





in celebration of our ONE year WEDDING anniversary! The past year has been filled with an abundance of fun, we are enjoying married life. I often find myself asking if this truly is my life. I feel extremely blessed to be married to Timmy. We celebrated at a favorite eatery of ours; Dizz's, the food was execptional as always and the desert was delicious! We highly reccomend Dizz's in Laguna on PCH (FYI not for those who are penny pinchers), the atmosphere is cozy and romantic. Timmy gave me the camera I have been in need of ... so the pics are test shots.

4 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute!!! Is that your real wedding cake???? Did you freeze it? Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! yes its our real cake and yes we froze it. the cake is small since I didnt want wedding cake so we served other desserts at our reception and just had the cake for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sum if you ever want a cute cake my sisters friend is a professional cake decorator.

    ReplyDelete