8.05.2007

Newly Weds BURKE n KELLI






Our love and best wishes go out to Burke and Kelli who married on the Fourth of August. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and Kel looked gorgeous (like a model, she is so tall and thin!), her dress was amazing and the Estate ring really tied the ensamble together! The night was a blast! I think I entertained everyone, well everyone execpt my hubby, who was totally embarresed with all my dancing, non stop all night! For some reason I just really really enjoy dancing and could not stop! Did I mention I was dancing by myself?? Well do not worry, Timmy and I were the only sober peeps there so no one seemed to care that I was a dancing machine, they actually enjoyed my moves! CONGRATS Kell and Burke!! Enjoy the two week long honeymoon!

6 comments:

  1. You look SO good Niccole!!! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO good Niccole!!! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh you wore the quilt dress! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niccole, could you get any cuter? Ok, when do you leave? I need your email address and then we can figure out a time. We can just meet up in San Clemente and play at the beach - Meggan and Katrina can come too! Next week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i had hair like tim

    ReplyDelete