7.04.2007

Sprinkles Cupcakes Taste Test



It's no secret I absolutely LOVE to eat! I enjoy eating a little too much, more than the average girl. And for some reason I must eat at least two sweets a day. Who said cake is only for dessert? Sometimes I eat ice cream or my favorite home made chocolate cake for breakfast followed by a yummy glass of chocolate milk. I have heard so much buzz about these Sprinkles cupcakes and I did not understand what the hype was all about... And now that I have had one (well not just 1 but 4 to be honest and yes I ate them all in one sitting) I still do not know what all the hype is all about. Check out their website www.sprinklescupcakes.com
I sampled chai, red velvet, strawberry and well I can not remember the 4th flavor (I guess it wasn't too great if I can not recall it). The flavors with cream cheese frosting tasted creamyier than the buttercream frosting which is super sweet. Don't get me wrong, each flavor was good and I would eat them again but, I still think my chocolate cupcakes are more moist, soft and delicious. If you would ever like to try my cupcakes come on over.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite things in the whole world!!! I might have to drive up to Newport right now and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What flavor is your favorite? I want to try the chocolate flavors next...

    ReplyDelete