7.04.2007

Happy Birthday MOM!




My mom has been the best role model as well as inspiration to me. The compassion, love, selflessness, confidence and creativity of my mom have shaped me into the person who I am today. I love my mom and look forward to the day I am mom ( I just hope I can be half as great of a mom as my mom is). Mom and I had an enjoyable day filled with shopping and eating!
I made this little creation for mom's garden filled with flowers, herbs and a veggie. She loved it! And it looks really cute in the yard.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your mom! Please tell her that I say "Happy Birthday"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sum she asked about you and your girls. She also says hello! She has not seen you in soooo long. Thanks for the comments I dont think very many people look at my blog so I get excited when I see your comments. I know I am lame.

    ReplyDelete