7.26.2009

saturday


I was exhausted yesterday so I didnt get a chance to post. Had a very long workday... 8:30 am - 8:30 pm. Thankfully it goes by fast since I am so busy. Basically a large group of peeps sit around talking about the shoes we finalize for Fall 2010. There are so many details that go into developing and desiging one shoe in one color that it takes a very long to review our entire collection... so that is why I work such long hours.
Any how I ate lunch at 7-11! They have an entire aisle of noodles (timmy would be in heaven) they also have sushi, udon, soba, and shrimp fried rice. I ate shrimp fried rice with some yummy olive oil chips. On the way to 7-11 I had the chance of almost stepping on a Cicada. I will upload pics and video so you can really get the vibe of these annoyingly loud insects and they are large... like a big beetle coch roach mix. Not many people ever see the Cicada since they are either underground or way up high in the tree tops, for some reason this large guy was flopping around on the floor and I had the fortune of almost stepping on him.
Pictures to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment