3.11.2009

AGE


It is a sad day when I finally realize my age has caught up with my body. For as long as I can recall I have eaten what I want when I want and never really thought much about it. Well those days are soon to be long gone (that is if I can truly change my horrible eating habits). I have just realized that my legs and butt look absolutely disgusting and filled with mass amounts of cellulite. I never anticipated this day to come. I am horribly embarrassed that I have been laying all over the beach looking like this with out even realizing it. Why did my hubby not tell me I am a fat ass? I know you all think I am crazy but it is the honest truth. I do not even know where to start, with the exercising that is! If you have any EXERCISE tips please inform me of them. I need some good moves to help me get in shape.

6 comments:

  1. whatever, your hot.

    run on the beach while timmy surfs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your fat then I am gigantic! But if your feeling like you have some cellulite go on walks to the beach, do some squats and lunges. Stick the basics and you should be fine.
    I think you look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are probably the smallest person i know. you're crazy, i seriously doubt you have any cellulite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That isn't your butt is it? I'm with the other ladies, if you're fat, I'm a cow! Just about every girl has SOME cellulite on the backs of their legs. Do pilates legs and butt workouts. Running/speed walking is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly doubt you have any cellulite... but if you do welcome to the club girl! I've been trying to work mine off since I was 12. seriously. Come to yoga with me while Scotty and Tim surf, or we can walk on the trails by T-street. I'd love a workout buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding? i hope so. your body is to die for.

    ReplyDelete