12.03.2008

Christmas Tree

I have been anxious for the Christmas season to arrive, ready to decorate, shop, bake, eat, wrap, give, love, hang lights, sing and enjoy the smell of the tree. This is the first year we have gotten a tree and been able to decorate. I finally was able to put up all our fun ornaments and decor. I even made wreaths and decorated pine cones from the yard. I just LOVE this time of year!

TINSEL TREE

ITS STANDING! THANKS TO THE HEAVY DUTY TREE STAND.

TIM ENJOYING CARRYING THE TREE. WELL NOT REALLY, HE WAS TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS FAT, HEAVY TREE. AND HE WAS OVER ME BOSSING HIM AROUND.

6 comments:

  1. That is what I do best.... boss Bryan around. Don't feel bad... I think we woman just like to get things done! Ha! Cute tree! How fun for you to decorate it and I want to see pics of the final tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tim is a mighty fine man. your house will be the cutest around. you have such great taste. i love love your bangs! you look so cute.

    can we hang out soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to get a tree. it makes the decorating seem complete and finishes off the feeling of the season. Love the tinsel tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love checking out your blog, so many cute pictures and fun stories :)
    Can you send me your new address? Paulandmissy@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha! Tis the season right?? I bet your place looks DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving the mental pic of you gathering pine cones from your yard. & i am loving tim's face in that last pic... worth 1,000 words! xo

    ReplyDelete