12.14.2008

CHRISTMAS PARTY

This year I hosted the annual high school Christmas party with all the girls. I was super excited to have a home to hold the party at. This is the first year I have had the party at our home, which worked out great since so many of the girls are living with the parentals. The day was a blast with lots of eating, talking, laughing and being entertained by the kiddos. I still can not believe that so many of the girls have children... are we really old enough and mature enough to parents? It is so fun to see them grow up and change. My favorite of the day was Emma, I am loving her and did not want to give her back to her momma. I really enjoy having friends over, I just love entertaining!

Chillin

The only accessory I'm missing... a baby
Is she not the cutest? Look at all that hair!

Go FISH

one fish two fish red fish blue fish

The gang

4 comments:

  1. butterflyThanks for having us we had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lottta fun!

    Hope you can make our Christmas party on Saturday!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! i can't wait to have a place to have parties at some day!

    so, we are moving out there soon and we need to hang out! i am assuming that is what your mom told you about that i forgot to tell you about! see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! It's so nice to be able to share Christmas with everyone.

    ReplyDelete