12.13.2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL

BIRTHDAY GIRL WITH THE CAKE MAKER

THE GIANT CUPCAKE
In celebration of Katri's birthday we enjoyed a yummy bowl of chowder on the pier. Lots of laughs on a chili winter night all while being in good company. I can not believe how fast we have grown up, it seems like just a couple of years ago we were singing karaoke in Kate's backyard celebrating her 16th birthday. The years have gone too fast. I love this girl. Happy Birthday Lil Sis!  Even though most of the time I think you are way more mature and sophisticated than I will ever be. I tend to forget I am the eldest, you should be looking up to me, when instead I am always looking up to you. XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. That is so tender! What a amazing cupcake!!

    Happy birthday Katri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Katrina! I remember the singing karaoke at her 16th birthday and the golfers on the golf course thinking we were crazy.

    That cupcake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cupcake kicks it!! I cannot even stop gawking at it! That is AWESOME! Happy, happy birthday to your darling little sis!

    ReplyDelete