10.09.2008

CELEBRATE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIC N BROOKE

It has been a week of celebrating my birthday with family and friends. We started off with a joint birthday party for Brooke and I at my parents house. We were happily surprised with an unexpected house warming gift from Holly! It was an enjoyable evening with the fam. I am still in awe that I am 30. I just do not understand how the past 10 years have gone by so quickly?.? Tim treated me to lunch and dinner on the actual big day... to bad I was working the entire day. But soon enough we will be off on our adventure of relaxation, I can hardly wait. Until then we will continue to PARTY!

THANK YOU HOLLY

GIFTS

SISTERLY LOVE

RELAXATION HERE WE COME...

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to tahiti? It looks beautiful and I am so jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th - it really is a magical age you will see!

    Have fun celebrating all month long - that's how we do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! 30 years...isn't it weird to think!?! I feel ike I should know a lot more than I do. It's such an "adult" age!

    Have fun on that beautiful, relaxing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 30th Nic! Love you girl! Are you going on a fun trip? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy birthday nicc dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday. I went to NKOTB, did you go when they were in your neck of the woods? Check out my blog for some pics and videos!!!

    Where did you go on vacation?

    ReplyDelete