9.08.2008

The final days of Summer

As the Summer came to an end our weekends were packed with friends, fun and food. We are going to miss the hot sunny summer days but look forward to cool nights, layering our clothes, candles burning in the house, and yummy soups. Here's what we have been up to kick of the end of Summer.
BBQ'N WITH THE NEWLYWEDS

BONFIRES

SMORE'S

WALKING AROUND DOWNTOWN

DINNER WITH THESE CUTE GIRLS N THEIR FAMILIES

WALKING TO THE PIER

ENJOYING THE SUNSET AND DINNER WITH THESE FUN FAMILIES

SAN CLEMENTE

5 comments:

  1. Friday night was so fun! I am obsessed with
    Inka Mama's now! So yummy.

    Sad to see summer end, but I really love a change of season - especially fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna trade winters?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics... I love the summertime but really can't wait for the fall! When should I come get my shoes???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics. You forgot to mention that be ran into Adam Sandler! Ha. I miss our target trips too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what??? simmer is already over? i can't believe we missed it all... oh well, at least we will be around for quite some time. so should i plan on getting all my sweaters out of storage upon my return or what?xo

    ReplyDelete