9.21.2008

ARUBU JAMAICA OOO I WANNA TAKE YOU THERE TO...

The Beach Boys
The set up

Nic.Tara
Tara.Colton
The Girls
The Crowd
Greg.Michelle.Nic.Tim

KOKOMO. This afternoon we headed down to the bay to see the Beach Boys live on the beach. Tara and Colton came for a short visit along with Greg and Michelle. The weather was so warm, such a perfect beach day, too bad we were fully clothed. Watching all the kids dance to the Boys was fun while they entertained with their mello jams.  It was a fun experience to be on the sand with the waves crashing behind us. As a child Katri and I rocked out to them often with Amanda, so it was fun to hum along to the songs while shaking my hips. Thanks for the free concert Beach Boys!

9 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! You two should have come to the blessing or back to our house for some yummy eats!! I t was so busy this weekend, I wasn't good at calling ... Next time we need to all go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like sooo much fun! I didn't even hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait a sec. what? this is crazy. who put this on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew, it was a private birthday party on the beach and the majority of tab was there cheering them on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you guys! I get back wed so we gotta hang :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still so bummed about this....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We totally use to rock it to the Beach Boys! Remember when they were on that episode of Full House and Uncle Jesse was the drummer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Amanda, I totally remember us rocking out the the Beach Boys. I was secretly hoping Stamos would be there... but no sightings.

    ReplyDelete