4.19.2008

this is me...

Some of you may have been wondering why it looks like our life has slowed and we are not doing something everyday and everynight?  Well it's official, I got a job, I am fully employed, and totally enjoying it. I am a Product Marketing Coordinator of an International shoe company for two of their lines. You may wonder what I do? So far, I have looked at lots of shoe samples, had an all night video conference with Asia and Europe, reviewed shoe samples, named shoes for upcoming collections, researched via Internet sites and magazines, and small projects here and there. In the short time I have been working with shoes I am already wanting to design shoes, it is just so fun to come up with creative ideas. I showed up to work the first day and could not even locate my desk because it was covered from floor to about six feet high with shoes, shoes and more shoes! No worries because we all know how anal I am about organizing and cleaning so I got right to it. Although I have been busy working we still head out almost every night to dinner, the  beach, or of course Yogurtland with friends ( I just have not been photoging all the outings).
p.s. It looks like there will be a sample sale within the next few months so I will let you know details if you are interested.

me in front of our shoe wall

13 comments:

  1. wow, that is so cool, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! Is there anything better than working with shoes? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. a girls dream! glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...you know I love shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, first of all i can not wait for you to start designing shoes {i think it's a fab idea, i would totally buy any shoe you designed... & not just because i love you!} second, start taking pics of your outings. and third, i can't wait to see you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shoes and it was great to meet you at Naomi Birthday party. Send me an email sometime.
    kristinemmett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok - so could you be any cuter! I love shoes too - just wish I could afford to buy them all the time! What a fun new job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You better call me and fill me in on the details... you will be perfect for this job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job once again.. you get 'em "tiger"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun! Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niccole, are you ok? Are you alive and well? Should we wend a search party? No posts for a month, a whole month OMG! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole congratulations! Good to see all your success. I am sure Maggie Sottero was a big help to land this job. YEah right! I am no longer with the company. Just a stay at home mom. It feels good to not have to go there everyday. Keep in touch. www.maeveandbrad.com

    ReplyDelete