4.13.2008

Could the weather be any better?




Seriously I am LOVING this heat wave! I would be in  high heaven if the weather was this perfect everyday, waking up to  75 degree weather at 8:30 makes for a fantastic day of bikinis, beach, and shorts at night! We enjoyed the perfect weather at the bay following Naomi's birthday party. Jules, Sophia, Evan, Chels, Kirk, Tess and Brendon all joined us for an afternoon of reading, sun bathing, surfing, and sand digging at the bay. I just can not get enough of this weather. I LOVE that is  9pm and 74 degrees.  Why can't everyday be this beautiful and warm?

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so home sick with your last 3 posts!! tear, tear... I miss you & I am so sad that we missed all these fun activities. Can't wait to come home & hang out at 'the bay'. Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures! are you kidding me? i think we will stay the night! (not just because of the private beach, but because you guys are too fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it couldn't! Were you at TAB saturday? We were! I didn't see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is just the beginning of many more awesome days to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beach pics, the water looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES I agree - we have been having absolutely wonderful weather! It makes it really hard to go to work everyday!

    ReplyDelete