2.11.2008

SURPRISE... HAPPY 30TH NEAL!

Lisa surprised Neal with a birthday bash at BJ's for his BIG 30! Us and 55 other guests sat on the patio to surprise Neal. The weather was perfect on Sunday afternoon at about 82 degrees. Neal was pleasantly surprised! We had a great time hanging out with Katri and Matt eating and drinking all while taking in the warm sun! I just love being around to celebrate so many occasions with our friends, when we lived away I felt we always missed out on so many events.

Birthday Boy!
The McCann Fam
Love Birds
Katri and Matt
The cake... Neal age 4.

2 comments:

  1. OK so I was thinking Tim looked so dressed up in the second pic... then I realized I can't remember the last time, if ever that I have seen him in a polo shirt. It's T's or church wear! Looks nice Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been having way too much fun!!! Lets get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete