2.10.2008

Fun Fun Fun!


The Girls... Leah, Camille, Nic
The Boys... Timmy, Jeremy, James
This weekend we had a lot going on! Jeremy and Camille came for a quick visit from Arizona, James and Leah drove up from San Diego and us three couples dinned at Cabana on PCH.  The atmosphere was casual and very relaxing, I felt as if we were vacationing on Maui enjoyed the ocean breeze and tropical food only the prices were totally affordable!  After dinner we strolled around downtown and I came upon an amazing deal on a cute pair of yellow JC flats ( I have been in search of cute yellow shoes) they were only $9.95! We tried the gellato place in the alley way that everyone has been raving about... it was yummy and reminded me of zizi's.  We had a great time laughing and chit chatting on the corner of PCH, we always enjoy time spent with good friends. Jeremy and Camille we are secretly hoping you move back! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Cabana!! You just made me miss home sooo much! Did you have their coleslaw? So yummy! I ate a ton of it last time we were home... literally people would bring it home to me when they were downtown! When I am home we are so going there. Can't wait to see you this weekend girly! xo

    ReplyDelete