2.05.2008

Christmas fun!!

We attempted to get a sibling photo... Drake, Nic, and Katri
Bria, Katri, and Nic decorating cookies
a few of the finished goodies
Nic, Timmy, Katri, Lucas on Christmas Eve.
us being silly
Our days are always filled so much, working, eating, visiting with family and friends, frozen yogurt runs, shopping, surfing. Here a few long over due events I have wanted to post about...
Every year my mom does Christmas Eve. Friends and family gather for fun times and yummy food! My mom always goes way over the top for Christmas and Katri and I just love it! Each day on Christmas we spend the entire with my family and the relatives on my moms side of the fam.  Holly started the tradition of us kids decorating cookies.  Love this day!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen your mom since elementry school! Cute pics of you guys!

    ReplyDelete