12.08.2007

BLOWOUT!

Linds and I have been Christmas shopping through out the week. It always seems to be an adventure whenever we hang out! This is what we found upon returning to our car after shopping at  Nordstrom Rack...
A completely flat tire! We decided to drive to the tire place at a whopping 10mph. Everyone was honking at us, staring, and laughing. We made it safely and the tire was shredded...
The other night while out shopping we ran into these cuties- Max and Jessica! I saw a cute little boy starring at me when I realized I knew him, it was Max. 






















3 comments:

  1. oh man! well, considering it was already blown, good thing you got your money's worth out of it in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! I have never had a flat... I'm glad you weren't driving when that happened! I always think about that happening while I'm driving & I don't think I would know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had a flat either. i would have had no idea what to do! It was so fun running into you! We miss you guys out here in the snow!

    ReplyDelete