10.31.2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





Tim and I have been keeping busy since I have been home. The time seems to fly by incredibly fast. We had a blast at this is place
touring their haunted city! Season and Benjamin invited us to go on a spooky adventure. I had so much fun!! We ventured through old historic homes, the forest, the mountains, rode on a horse and buggy, got chased by the headless horseman, and laughed the entire 45 minutes.
Today I had the fun opportunity to dress up for work. As you can see I am a gypsy girl. Last night I was scrambling to come up with a costume, as I dug thru the drawers and searched out the closet this is what I came up with. Tim was teasing me all night stating how scary it is that I could create this costume with my normal wardrobe. Here are some random of photos of a few girls I work with...

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THE COSTUMES... ARE YOU LOVING YOUR JOB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you work with some really fun people, and you are a great gypsie! i think it is totally normal that you could create that outfit from your closet, i don't even want to know what i could come up with- scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the updates! Keep them coming... and please do tell me urbans opening date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niccole, it's Nicole Coles. I was soooo excited I found your blog. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an envite to our blog. It's fun to keep updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been tagged Nicc!! Go to our blog to see what to do... www.russandjules.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your job! Britt tells me all about the traveling and cool perks. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and let me know if you guys will be in town Thanksgiving weekend (Sat 24th). I wanted to send you guys an invite to Luke's 30th. What is your address? Email me and let me know! cshansen11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I think I looked at you blog TWICE today, give me something new to look at. I have nothing to do since Joe is at work. I can't wait till you guys are back to hang out with me! I can't believe that I see you in less then two days YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete