10.07.2007

Birthday Fun!






I must say this was the coldest birthday I have yet to experience... a blazing 43 degrees yesterday at lunch! Tim and I were finally able to spend some time alone, with all my traveling and working it seems to be a treat to spend time with my hottie. We ventured out in the chilly rainy weather for shopping and eating. Most of the afternoon was spent relaxing at home, it is amazing how much I really appreciate being home these days, once you travel home really is home. We had a great night with a few of our friends. We ate so much I dont think anyone could move after dinner, I even declined desert since I stuffed my belly with so much yummy meat and grilled pineapple. Thanks for the fun night everyone! Okay dont be scared of me dancing the night away with the tamberine!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nic!!!! I knew your b-day was coming up sometime soon, just wasn't sure the exact day! Did you get any fun presents??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the updates!! I know you're busy little thing these days! I'm glad you had a good birthday!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it was only 43 degrees at lunch time!! I wish it was cool here... this weather of 80 degrees is getting old and I want to wear jeans!

    ReplyDelete