9.23.2007

Shop till you drop!

Is exactly what I have been doing for the past two days. Since I have just accepted a new job which requires me to wear all black for the upcoming Trade Show I needed new outfits. For those of you who know me, you know I hardly ever wear black. The reason I think I never wear black is because it does not suit my personality. Anyhow Tim gave me the go ahead to buy new outfits which is just what I did!! A new handbag, a few pairs of shoes, a couple pairs of pants, a skirt, some dresses, two jackets, and two armloads of blouses and shirts. We also purchased a coffee table from Abode - a favorite shop of mine. Wish me luck this week!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely table... aren't you worried it'll get in the way of Wii?

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time today guys! Congrats Tim, we are so happy for the 2 of you. Thanks for the adventures in Wii! Good luck this week Niccole, call me when you get back and let me know how everything went. Love you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not be more excited for your new job! Sometimes I have the hookups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, love shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new job...and have a good time in Chicago! We had so much fun playing games. Tim, you were amazing! Let's do it again soon. Can you PLEASE bring the Wii this time though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear about the job!!!! I wish I could have been there with you to SHOP!!!

    ReplyDelete