9.24.2007

MOOSE Crossing!

Yes this is an actual real life moose on the freeway!!! This evening we drove to Park City to do some shopping. The drive was beautiful, snow on the pine trees, all the trees have just started to turn a burnt orange, clear blue skys, and a moose on the freeway! We we were in awe this was amazing one of the coolest things I have seen. He was just walking down the freeway like it was no big deal. He was huge with super large antlers (he was the size of a small car!). Unfortunantly my photo is not very good, I was yapping on the phone when OOH MY WORD I spotted him on the road so, I had to drop my phone, grab my bag, dig for my camera all while Tim is going 70 mph past the poor moose. I really wish you all could have seen him! This is just another thing that makes me love Utah. Nature is breathtaking.

4 comments:

  1. I love Utah for that exact reason too. The nature there is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy. How are you guys doing? We miss you and hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE LITTLE FRIEND!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo what up??? Hey there strangers how is life? You look great! we have a little blog now www.thehadleycrue.blogspot.com check it out. keep in touch! 801-367-9019 or email me at brettghadley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete