9.08.2007

Carni Time!






The Utah State Fair was taking place not to far from us so we headed over with Ambs, Baby Andy and Kent. I can not decide which was better; the entertainment we got from people watching or the yummy fried, fatty, greasy, expensive carni food? Do you have any favorite carni foods?
Andy enjoyed petting the animals but was scared by the loud noises the creepy roller coasters made. The boys talked music all evening long, while Ambs and I discussed random issues. We had fun laughing all evening! Did I mention it costs the two of us a total of $4 to get in? All our money was spent on the food! My belly still aches.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to the fair this year. I am sad we didn't make it when you guys were here. We should have planned it better. I love eating all the gross food. I actually have been thinking of going to the L.A. fair. You guys will be here when its going on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic- It looks like you are having SO much fun in UTAH! You may decide to never come back to So Cal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.9.07

    that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, looks like we had similar carni experiences recently! Hope you are loving Utah!

    ReplyDelete