8.20.2007

Shrimp Tacos and Fresh Guacomole


I made the most delicious dinner last night! I thought I would share the recipe with anyone who might be interested...
FRESH GUACOMOLE
ripe avocado mashed (# of avo's depends on number of peeps eating)
sourcream about two spoonfulls
fresh cilantro chopped
fresh onion chopped
salsa two spoonfulls (I used pace picante)
mix n mash it all together, then squeeze fresh lime juice into it and mix

SHRIMP TACOS
precooked shrimp no peel and rip off tails
melt butter in pan on stove top, add garlic and lemon juice
dump shrimp in pan, mix all the goods and cook for about 7 minutes
warm tortillas(corn) on stove top burner
put shirmp on top of toritllas then add fresh cilantro, fresh onion, squeeze lime on top and add fresh Guacomole

Serve with black beans and Mango (fresh lime juice on the mango is delicious).

If you have any questions of suggestions let me know...
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...sounds delicious! I've finally updated my blog so you'll have to check it out!-Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! That looks delicious. I am so sad you are there now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good Niccole! I've got to make these.

    ReplyDelete