7.11.2007

Out on the town!





It is not very often we head out to the bars with the boys. After a fun evening of Wahoos, checking out the waves and roaming to various surf shops we ended up at the White House for live music. I was shocked to find the whole place packed with Mormons! It was a flashback to my yound adult days, I saw many faces I had not seen in a couple years. We had a fun time talking and people watching. The boys are always entertaining and unlike when I go out with the girls they are not girl crazy like my friends are boy crazy. We are looking forward to hanging out with Jeff and Tracy in Salt Lake!

3 comments:

  1. How fun you get to hang out with Jeff and Tracy in SLC and the OC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niccole!! Fun that you have a blog! I love your wedding pics!!!

    p.s. it's meggan rauzon

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was good meeting you two at softball. Hopefully you guys will be able to come to more! If Thursday nights are boring, come hang out!

    ReplyDelete