7.28.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT!






Last night we celebrated Brit's birthday down at the bay. We had a blast! It was fun spending time with Jeremy n Camile from Arizona, James n Leah from SD, and all the others from Orange County along with their babies (and soon too be babies!)! The food was delicous and the weather was perfect, such a warm night, and we enjoyed the sounds of waves crashing while relaxing by the fire. The waves were a pretty good size so the guys went for a late night swim. And Joe and Brit made an exciting announcement, Congrats we are anxious to meet the little one when we move back! Happy Birthday Brit, We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I look scary, but it was a fun night anyways! I am so jealous of Tim's new lens! I think I have Lens Envy...haha, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great birthday. Im so glad you guys were here to enjoy it with me. Oh and Guess what we am going to Utah for a week in august. We will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I just figured out how to delete a comment. After you publish a comment there is a little trash can at the bottom. If you hit that it will ask you if you want to delete your comment! YAY I figured it you. Also the person whos blog it is cant delete comments. the person who posts them only can!

    ReplyDelete