6.22.2007

So Long, Farewell....





Through out the past year I have had the pleasure of assisting Katrina in her classroom. The kinders are so adorable! They always seem to have the most interesting things to say when I visit them. Some of the funny comments I have heard are: "she is so pretty I wish she was my sister", "she looks just like Ms. Meyer", "Why does she look the same as Ms.Meyer", "My turtle died", "You are like a princess Niccole" The students are very sweet and I have enjoyed seeing them mature thru the year. I even recieved a card from a student on the last day, it was a drawing of her and I (too cute!) I was sad to watch them all the school yard on their last day of kindergarten. I am looking forward to being a mom and attending every event at school. As katri said "you are going to be the PTA president"! I wouldnt go that far, but I sure am looking forward to raising our children. I will miss all the kinders! It so sad to think Katri will no longer be there :-(

3 comments:

  1. That kid in the Angels cap is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!
    how did you find my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through the blog vine ... someone told me, "I think I saw Jake on someone else's blog!" You can check ours out by clicking on my name, though it isn't anything very interesting! Tell your sister we all said hi!

    ReplyDelete