6.14.2007

Lovely Lilac



Mom and I went for a little shopping trip to Crate N Barrel, They are having a SALE! I picked up some really cute stuff which will look great in our future home. I can not seem to decide which purchase is my favorite?? The lilac cake stand or the lilac flower bowls... both so cute and they will go fabulous with my shabby mis-matched pastel collection of plates, bowls, and cake stands. I am anxious for the day we have our own little shack decorated by none other than ME! I had eyed these frames previously and what do you know? They were on sale today! I love a good bargain. I also found some great glass vases which look classic yet beachy. Best of all I used Gift Cards from our reception!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the things you bought! I also love cake platters and decided not to long ago that I wanted to collect them also. They are such a fun kitchen accessory! Lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete