6.25.2007

House Hunting




Nic and I enjoyed a very long day of house hunting. I must first say, as I am driving thru Dana Point to meet up with her, I am baffled and frightened by what I see. . . Too many police on motorcycles and in cars intermixed with an odd looking bus van type automoble amoung a few large blacked out subberbans windows down with men in suits holding guns driving thru Dana Point! Now these were not little hand guns but large automatice weapons! To say the least I was slightly scared as I sat at the corner in my Audi watching stare as they drove by ready to shoot at any second, so I get on the phone and start calling my sis and friends and of course no answers (why have cell phones if we do not answer them?). It was not until yesterday that I found out what all the hoopla was about, the President of Vietnam was in Laguna and apparently there was a little uproar over the whole situation. Any way, Nic found an adorable house and at the same time we found a date for Kelly! We continued to drive around one particular area about 4 times scopping out all the homes on the market. Apparently the guy in the really cute house saw us and was wondering why we continued to pass his residence. Needless to say, when he realized we were two hotties he had to chat with us. We of course let him know we were taken, but we have a friend for him - Kelly. So if you wonder why there is a photo of a random guy it's Manny, kell's future date. We enjoyed our day checking out many homes in hopes thats soon enough we will both have homes of our own.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE house hunting! Where were these homes at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niccole, I'm so happy you guys made a blog along with your site, so much easier to keep in touch! are you leaving us in utah?? Everyone is, hopefully we will be back in April next year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nicole!!! I cannot figure out how to email peeps on the blog... any how we are returning to utah mid august, see you then!

    ReplyDelete